Thursday, March 27, 2008

Arduous application process.

Since I came here, I have known everything I have depend on myself, but the truth is harder than I thought. Like the PR card still didn't come, like They always delay my T4. Among those Applying University is the most arduous thing which almost draw me mad. In spite filling the application form is a tough, the following things are more complicated than I thought. At first I went to office many many times for asking information. After 2 month's' "struggle," I got the official transcription and guarantee(here I have to omit 1,000 words) successfully. But blackboard still didn't update, I worried continually. Anyway the first I thought I could put my heard into chest, the next day I heard I have to do references and resume. Oh my godlish! I never did that even heard that before. I am confused many things now. The most annoying thing is that I am not sure if I can pass EAP2. That's a big problem. If not, thus, I have to not only wait one more year but also do all those again!!!!

I feel so sad, so depress.

2 comments:

Ree said...

DO not worry about the PR card, it will come sooner or leter. And I think that you do not hurry to back to home, right?
There are a lot of things do not under our control and we cannot change. However, they only thing we can change is to change our sad. Happy a little, smile a lot~~~
Go,Go,fighting

moya said...

that is true, sometimes we can not control something, but we still have some abilities to control a part of things, so don's worry!