Tuesday, February 19, 2008

my friend

One of my friends named yonghwa. She is a Korean girl. We have a fabulous destiny.

It was one week late for new semester When I arrived in Canada. When I got to classroom, the first person that I saw is yonghwa. What's more, we were asked to stayed to get information about new information-to my surprise-we wrer the only two late for that semester. We had had the first interaction during the way to second classroom.

We have bacome friend. We take full use time to talk about almost everything. some refer to dalily life, some about our study. however, most be talked is our two countries. Due to this kind of comunication. We all know the other country's coulture, policy which reveals a multicoultural world to me. Day by day, we have bacome friends.
Recently we always worry about applying majory. It's quite difficult to choose a subject as a at least 4year's studying with the limit of our art student status. However, she is so brave to decided to quite univerisity study in order to reach her favourite majory. I admire her so much. her determination shocked me as well.
From now on, just myself to worry about EAP marks, to worry about applying majory, to worry about future career. All these things give me a enourous depression.
The most important thing is I can't see her- my first friend-as nowadays situatio……
But best wishes to you. May you have your dream future.

4 comments:

Anna said...

Your friendship moves me. Best wishes to both of you.

Satomi said...

Hi Joy, how s your reading?
I know you guys are always together and have a great friendships.
it s kind of sad but still, we are all friend right?
take care and have a nice weekend.
see you tomorrow.

Shan said...

Joy, why you didn't write me?~~
It just a kidding. Younghwa is a nice girl. We should support her and bless her whatever dicision her makes. Right?

moya said...

she is a lovely girl, give you a best wishes.